Microsoft KB Archive/248233
Article ID: 248233
Article Last Modified on 7/31/2001
- Microsoft Office 2000 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q248233
When you deploy the Issue Tracking solution, you can use the existing users or groups on the development computer as well as add new Microsoft SQL Server logins. By default, any existing users, groups, or new SQL logins receive the db_owner (database owner) role.
When you deploy the Issue Tracking solution, on the Solution Roles page, click to clear db_owner, and then select the appropriate role.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- On the development computer, start the Team Solutions Manager.
- Click New Solution to start the New Team Solutions Wizard.
- On the New Team Solutions Wizard Welcome page, click Next.
- On the Choose a Team Template page, click the Issue Tracking template (under the Templates column), and then click Next.
- Specify a solution title, a solution database name, and a web folder, and then click Next.
- On the Solution Roles page, note that the default role is db_owner.
Additional query words: pra clear
Keywords: kbbug kbpending kbworkflowdesigner KB248233