Microsoft KB Archive/248202
Article ID: 248202
Article Last Modified on 11/5/2003
- Microsoft Excel 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q248202
When you copy a worksheet, some of the charts on the resulting worksheet may exhibit on or more of the following problems:
- The axis titles are missing.
- The scale on the x-axis or y-axis is no longer logarithmic.
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The worksheet contains a chart that is not displayed on your screen when you make a copy of the worksheet.
- The file was created in Microsoft Excel 97.
To resolve this problem, obtain Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a).
To obtain SR-1/SR-1a, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
245025 OFF2000: How to Obtain and Install Microsoft Office 2000 Service Release 1/1a (SR-1/SR-1a)
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1/SR-1a.
Additional query words: XL2000
Keywords: kbbug kbchart kbpending KB248202