Microsoft KB Archive/247946
Article ID: 247946
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings
- Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
- Microsoft Age of Empires II Gold Edition
This article was previously published under Q247946
When you start Microsoft Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings, the program may quit unexpectedly after playing the opening movie.
This behavior can occur if Artisoft i.Share is installed on your computer.
To resolve this issue, disable the Artisoft i.Share client:
- Right-click the i.Share icon on the taskbar.
- Click Disable i.Share Client
If the issue continues to occur, remove Artisoft i.Share from your computer:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click i.Share, and then click Add/Remove.
- When you are prompted to remove i.Share, click Yes.
- When you are prompted to restart your computer, do so.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: 2.00 msgame aoe2 aok crash film clip performance
Keywords: kbconfig kb3rdparty kberrmsg kbprb KB247946