Microsoft KB Archive/247893
Article ID: 247893
Article Last Modified on 9/12/2002
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q247893
When you attempt to print a Word document that contains a table with numbering formatted as Hidden, Word may stop responding (hang), or you may receive the following error message:
When you click Details (on Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, press ALT+D), you receive the following message:
NOTE: The actual memory address may vary.
To work around this problem, follow these steps:
- After you type the last item in your numbered list, press ENTER.
- On the blank numbered line, click Bullets and Numbering on the Format menu.
- On the Numbered (Outline Numbered) tab, click None, and then click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article. This problem was corrected in Microsoft Office XP.
To format numbering as hidden, do the following:
- On the Format menu, click Bullets and Numbering.
- On the Numbered tab, click the number format you want and click Customize.
- In the Customize Numbered List dialog box, click Font.
- On the Font tab, select the Hidden check box and click OK.
NOTE: The Hidden check box will be selected but dimmed by default. Click to select the check box.
- Click OK to close the Customize Numbered List dialog box.
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB247893