Microsoft KB Archive/247872
Article ID: 247872
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft NetMeeting 3.01 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Site Server 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q247872
If you logon to the Site Server LDAP Service with the NetMeeting Client the following error appears:
The NetMeeting Client could not get the complete User List, because Site Server is configured to limit the "Max result set" to a value lower than the number of users.
Steps to Correct the Problem
- Open the Microsoft Management Console and select the Site Server Snap-In.
- Select the "Personalization and Membership\MachineName\LDAPInstanceName\LDAP".
- Select the LDAP properties.
- From the "General" Page, set the value "Max result set" to Unlimited (full access), or set "Limited to:" to a value higher than your maximal Number of NetMeeting Users.
- Close LDAP properties by clicking OK.
For additional information, see the following article or articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
190916 Objects Missing in Membership Directory Manager View
Keywords: kbprb KB247872