Microsoft KB Archive/247753
Article ID: 247753
Article Last Modified on 1/27/2007
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition
This article was previously published under Q247753
When you try to send print jobs to a Canon MultiPASS 5500 Printer 5500, you may receive the following error message:
However, you are able to print at a MS-DOS prompt.
This issue can occur if the Canon MultiPass's executable file, Monitr32.exe, does not load from the Startup group.
To resolve this issue, contact Canon Technical Support by clicking the link below:
To work around this issue:
- Click Start, point toSettings, click Taskbar & Start Menu, and then click the Start Menu Programs tab.
- Click Add, and then type in the following command in the Command line box:
- Click Next, click the Startup folder, and then click Next.
- Click Finish, click OK, and then restart your computer.
Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Additional query words: printer Cannon multi pass
Keywords: kberrmsg kbhardware kbprb kbprint kburl KB247753