Microsoft KB Archive/247606
Article ID: 247606
Article Last Modified on 11/12/2001
- Microsoft NFL Fever 2000
This article was previously published under Q247606
When you play Microsoft NFL Fever 2000, you may be unable to delete a player that you created in the Create Free Agent window.
This behavior can occur if the player is not a free agent.
To delete a player you created, change the player's status to Free Agent.
To change the player's status to Free Agent and then delete the player:
- On the Main screen, click Manager.
- Click the left or right arrow until the player's team appears.
- Click Trades.
- Under Position, click the left or right arrow until the player's position appears.
- Under the name of the player's team, click the name of the player you want to delete, and then click Trade. The player's name is now listed under Free Agents.
- Under Free Agents, click the name of the player you want to delete, and then click Delete Player.
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to permanently delete this player, click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Click Main to return to the Main screen.
Additional query words: 1.00 msgame custom remove deletes nflfever nfl2k football
Keywords: kbui kbprb KB247606