Microsoft KB Archive/247193
Article ID: 247193
Article Last Modified on 10/17/2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q247193
The Column properties Property Sheet is displayed incorrectly by the Appian Pro Multi-Mon video driver for Windows NT Server. The version number of the driver is 1.03.018.4.0.0.
An updated driver is now available from Appian Graphics. Version number 1.1.0P2i resolves the problem.
Use the following steps to reproduce the display issue:
- In SQL Enterprise Manager, select a server and expand the Databases folder.
- Next, expand the Northwind database, and then select Tables.
- In the right pane, select the Categories table.
- Right-click and then select Design Table.
- In the Column Name column, select CategoryID.
- Right-click and then select Properties. RESULTS: This property sheet will be truncated on the right side and the lower half.
Keywords: kbinfo KB247193