Microsoft KB Archive/247059
Article ID: 247059
Article Last Modified on 1/25/2007
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
This article was previously published under Q247059
In Microsoft Works 2000, the Standard Loan Analysis Financial Worksheet only shows the amortization of the loan over 11 payment periods.
This behavior is by design.
You can use the Fill Down option to modify this report for any loan term you want. To do this:
- Highlight to select the bottom row of data in the worksheet and the empty row beneath it.
- Click Edit, and then click Fill Down.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each additional payment period you want to display on the worksheet.
Additional query words: w_works works2k spreadsheet mortgage
Keywords: kbhowto kbui KB247059