Microsoft KB Archive/247055
Article ID: 247055
Article Last Modified on 1/25/2007
- Microsoft Clip Gallery 5.0
- Microsoft Office 2000 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Premium Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q247055
When you try to insert a sound from the Sounds media tab in Clip Gallery 5.0, you receive the following error message:
This error occurs if the installation program for Office left the clips on the CD (the default setting), and the installation CD is not currently in the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. This behavior occurs with Microsoft Office 2000 Professional, Microsoft Office 2000 Premium, Microsoft Works 2000, and Microsoft Publisher 2000.
To correct this problem, insert the appropriate installation CD into the CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive and try reinserting the sound.
Keywords: kbinfo kbprb kbsound KB247055