Microsoft KB Archive/247030
Article ID: 247030
Article Last Modified on 10/27/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q247030
Custom Attributes 11-15 are not being replicated to other sites.
This behavior is by design. Custom Attributes 11-15 do not replicate to other sites by default. Intersite replication of these attributes can be enabled through the Microsoft Exchange Server Administrator program.
To replicate these attributes outside the site:
- In the Administrator program, click to expand the Configuration container for your site.
- Double-click the DS Site Configuration object or click it, and click Properties on the File menu.
- Click the Attributes tab.
- Under Configure, click Inter-site replication.
- Under Show attributes for, click All mail recipients from the list, and click to select the attributes you want to be replicated to other sites.
Additional query words: replicating
Keywords: kbfaq kbprb KB247030