Microsoft KB Archive/246829
Article ID: 246829
Article Last Modified on 1/25/2007
- Microsoft Works Suite 2001
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works 6.0
- Microsoft Windows 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246829
When you open a file in Microsoft Works or use Works online Help, you may receive the following error message:
This behavior may occur if an incorrect version of the Hhctrl.ocx file is installed on your computer.
Download and Install the HTML Help Update
To download and install the HTML Help Update, follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest version of Microsoft HTML Help from the following Microsoft Web site:
- Click Save this program to disk, and then click OK.
- Under Save In, click Desktop, and then click Save.
- Click Close.
- After the download is finished, disconnect from the Internet, and then double-click the Htmlhelp.exe file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the HTML Help Workshop 1.3 Update.
Additional query words: w_works works2k
Keywords: kberrmsg kbprb kbui KB246829