Microsoft KB Archive/246540
Article ID: 246540
Article Last Modified on 2/20/2007
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Datacenter Server
This article was previously published under Q246540
Silent RIP is no longer supported as a registry enabled feature in Windows 2000 Server.
You can configure all RIP functionality in Windows 2000 Server in the Routing and Remote Access MMC snapin. For information about how to configure RIP, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Help, click the Search tab, and then type routing and remote access, configuring rip for ip in the Type in the word(s) to search for box, and then click List Topics.
- In the Select topic box, click the topic you want, and then click Display.
Keywords: kbenv kbinfo KB246540