Microsoft KB Archive/246486
Article ID: 246486
Article Last Modified on 12/6/2000
- Microsoft Word 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246486
When you use the Accept or Reject Changes option (under Track Changes on the Tools menu) to process all revisions in a table, you must make multiple passes with the Find command, and then with the Accept or Reject commands. This behavior occurs when the following conditions are true in a table that you are editing:
- A single table row contains more than one revision. -and-
- Each revision in a row is of a different type (one addition and one deletion).
When you use the Find command, the entire table row is highlighted, but only a single change is found and corrected.
To work around this issue, use the Reviewing toolbar. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Reviewing.
- Use the toolbar commands to find, accept, and reject changes.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Keywords: kbbug kbnofix KB246486