Microsoft KB Archive/246475
Article ID: 246475
Article Last Modified on 10/28/2006
- Microsoft Exchange Client 5.5
- Microsoft Exchange Client 5.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246475
When you use the Exchange Windows 95 or Windows 98 Client version 4.0 or 5.0 with Exchange Server version 4.0, 5.0, or 5.5, a storage limit error message may be displayed in a mix of English and Spanish that is similar to the following:
To work around this problem, upgrade the client to Exchange Client version 5.0 Service Pack 1 or to the Outlook client.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in MicrosoftExchange Client Spanish version 4.0.
Keywords: kbprb KB246475