Microsoft KB Archive/246240
Article ID: 246240
Article Last Modified on 1/25/2007
- Microsoft Works 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Works Suite 2000
This article was previously published under Q246240
Microsoft Works 2000 does not include the Communications module that is included in previous versions of Microsoft Works.
You can dial out from within Works 2000. To do this:
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Microsoft Works, and then click Address Book.
- On the toolbar, click Action, and then click Dial.
- In the Contact box, click the contact you want to dial.
- In the Phone Number box, click the phone number you want to dial.
- Click Call.
Additional query words: w_works works2k
Keywords: kbprb kbui KB246240