Microsoft KB Archive/246171
Article ID: 246171
Article Last Modified on 8/1/2000
- Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Home Publishing 2000 Express Edition
- Microsoft Greetings 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q246171
When you start any of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may receive one of the following error messages:
This behavior can occur if the Windows Metafile (WMF) graphics import filter is damaged or missing.
To resolve this issue, rename the Wmfimp32.flt file:
- Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders.
- In the Named field, type wmfimp32.flt.
- In the Look in box, click Local hard drives, and then click to select the Include Subfolders check box.
- Click Find Now.
- Right-click the Wmfimp32.flt file, and then click Rename.
- Type wmfimp32.old.
- Press ENTER.
- Close the Find: Files Named Wmfimp32.old dialog box.
- Reinstall the program.
Additional query words: greet2k gr2k greet2000 gr2000 homepub2k hp2k hp2000 corrupted
Keywords: kberrmsg kbprb KB246171