Microsoft KB Archive/175675
Article ID: 175675
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q175675
When you are connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP), you may be repeatedly disconnected after a set amount of time.
This behavior can occur if Dial-Up Networking is set to disconnect automatically after a set amount of time.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Double-click My Computer, and then double-click Dial-Up Networking.
- Click the phonebook entry for your ISP, click More, and then click User Preferences.
- In the Idle Seconds Before Hanging Up box, type 0.
- Click OK, click Close, and then close My Computer.
Keywords: kbenv KB175675