Microsoft KB Archive/175609
Money: How to Manually Set Up VISA ePay for Bill Payment
PSS ID Number: Q175609 Article last modified on 08-16-1998
The information in this article applies to:
- Microsoft Money 98
- == Microsoft Money version 5.0 for Windows 95 ==
If you have subscribed to VISA ePay for online bill payment, you can no longer download setup information from the Microsoft Money Branding and Directory Server. If you need to set Money up on a second computer, or have reinstalled Money, you need to set up the service manually.
To manually set up for VISA ePay, use the appropriate method for your version of Money.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Online Banking.
- Click Getting Started.
- Click the Investigate Offerings step, and click to select “I’ll Be Using An Online Service Setup File”, and click Next.
- Make sure that “Use A Setup File Received From <bank name>” is selected and click Browse.
- Insert the Money CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive. In the Look In list, click your CD-ROM drive to select it.
- Double-click the Money 98 folder and then double-click the MNS folder.
- Click to select the Visa.mns file and click Open.
- Proceed through the remainder of the steps in Getting Started.
This will give you VISA ePay Setup.
- Go to the Home Banking place.
- On the Account tab, click Set Up Online Services and click Next.
- Enter the Bank Identification number or routing number (if necessary), and click Next.
- Press the SHIFT key and click Connect to bypass the call.
- If you see a warning that no information is available for your bank, click OK.
- When asked if you have received your password or PIN, make sure that “Yes, I Have This Information” is selected, and click Next.
- Click Advanced, and select Bank Settings 2 in the Online Bill Payment list.
- Continue with the Online Services Setup Wizard, when prompted for a Bank ID number, enter “rco” (without quotation marks.)
Additional query words: w_money 97 6.0 Integrion Buzz visa visaepay visa- epay ====================================================================== Keywords : kbonline mnyweb kbdta Technology : internet Version : WINDOWS:5.0,98 Platform : WINDOWS Issue type : kbhowto ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1998.