Microsoft KB Archive/175519
Article ID: 175519
Article Last Modified on 11/5/2003
- Microsoft BackOffice Small Business Server 4.0
This article was previously published under Q175519
In the Release Notes for BackOffice Small Business Server (Readme.wri on Disk 1), step 6 of "Follow these steps to create boot disks" incorrectly states the path to the file Winnt.sif.
Below are the steps as read in the Readme.wri:
- Insert Disc 1 into the CD-ROM drive.
- Open a command box by clicking Programs on the Start menu and clicking Command Prompt.
- In Command Prompt, change the drive to your CD-ROM drive letter. If your CD-ROM drive is E:, type E: and press the Enter key.
- Type cd i386.
- Type winnt32 /ox.
- After the third boot floppy disk is created, copy Winnt.sif from d:\i386\support directory (replace d: with the correct drive letter for your CD-ROM) to BOOT DISK #2.
The d:\i386\support directory does not exist. The Winnt.sif file can be found in either the d:\i386 or the d:\support directory.
Additional query words: smallbiz