Microsoft KB Archive/175455
Article ID: 175455
Article Last Modified on 11/21/2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 128-Bit Edition
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.02
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.01
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0
- Microsoft Bookshelf 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 99 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Bookshelf 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q175455
When you select a word in a frame on a Web page in Microsoft Internet Explorer and then click the QuickShelf icon on the taskbar, the QuickDefine window may not open.
To define a word in a frame on a Web page in Microsoft Internet Explorer, copy the word from Internet Explorer, and then paste it into the Search box in Microsoft Bookshelf. To do this:
- In Internet Explorer, select the word you want to define.
- On the Edit menu, click Copy.
- Start Bookshelf.
- In Bookshelf, click Paste on the Edit menu, and then click Search Now.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: multi-media mm msiew95
Keywords: kbbug kbinterop kbfaq kbpending KB175455