Microsoft KB Archive/175171
Article ID: 175171
Article Last Modified on 8/27/2007
- Microsoft FrontPage 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q175171
NOTE: The exact text of the error message varies depending on which Web browser you are using to view the page.
This behavior occurs when you apply the following types of animation to a selected image, but your selection does not contain any text:
- Fly From Top-Right By Word
- Fly From Botton-Right By Word
- Drop In By Word
) to determine where to start and stop the animation. You receive the error message if no text is found.
To work around this behavior and avoid the error message, use either of the following methods.
NOTE: These methods will not animate the image.
Method 1: Insert a Space before Applying Animation
- Click in front of the image.
- Press the SPACEBAR one time.
- Select the space and the image.
- On the Format menu, point to Animation, and then click the effect that you want to use.
Method 2: Put the Image inside a Paragraph Element
- Click the HTML tab at the bottom of the FrontPage Editor window.
- Add the following tag before the <img src="imagename.jpg"> tag, where "imagename" is the file name of the image you are using:
- Add the following tag after the <img src="imagename.jpg"> tag, where "imagename" is the file name of the image you are using:
- Click the Normal tab.
For more information about writing HTML, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Additional query words: dhtml fpedit jscript
Keywords: kbprb KB175171