Microsoft KB Archive/174784
Article ID: 174784
Article Last Modified on 12/7/2001
- Microsoft Site Server 2.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q174784
After you select an object from the Site Analyst window and hide the object (either by selecting Hide Object on the View menu or by pressing CTRL+H on the keyboard), there is no way to show these objects again.
To show hidden objects, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, point to Quick Seach, and click Hidden Objects.
- From the Hidden Objects Search Results window, select the object you want to show.
- On the View menu, click Object Properties.
- Click to clear the Hide All Routes check box.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Site Analyst, a component of Microsoft Site Server version 2.0. We are researching this problem and will post new information here in the Microsoft Knowledge Base as it becomes available.
Keywords: kbprb KB174784