Microsoft KB Archive/174570
Article ID: 174570
Article Last Modified on 10/20/2003
- Microsoft NetMeeting 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 128-Bit Edition
This article was previously published under Q174570
When you try to share a program in a NetMeeting conference, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- "Untitled Application" appears as the name of the shared program.
- Sharing the "Untitled Application" program with another conference member shares the Windows taskbar, and may make the local computer's taskbar hard to view.
- Sharing the Internet Explorer browser also shares Windows Explorer.
This problem occurs because NetMeeting is unable to correctly identify some of the Windows desktop components.
To resolve this problem, download and install the most current version of NetMeeting from the following Microsoft Web site:
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in NetMeeting version 2.0, build 4.00.1368.
To determine the version and build number of NetMeeting, start NetMeeting, and then click About Microsoft NetMeeting on the Help menu.
Additional query words: 2.00 4.00
Keywords: kberrmsg KB174570