Microsoft KB Archive/174362
GW 2.0: How to Upgrade to Greetings Workshop version 2.0
PSS ID Number: Q174362 Article last modified on 09-10-1998
The information in this article applies to:
- == Microsoft Greetings Workshop, version 2.0 ==
This article discusses how to upgrade your software from Microsoft Greetings Workshop version 1.0 to Microsoft Greetings Workshop version 2.0, Standard or Deluxe Edition.
Before proceeding, please review the ReadMe document located on the Greetings Workshop version 2.0 compact disc. Also, please read the following article to ensure your computer configuration meets minimum requirements:
ARTICLE ID: Q171445 TITLE: GW 2.0: Hardware & System Requirements for Standard & Deluxe
- Microsoft recommends installing Greetings Workshop version 2.0 into the same folder as Greetings Workshop version 1.0.
- Any projects created with Greetings Workshop version 1.0 can be opened in Greetings Workshop version 2.0; however, you cannot reopen the project in Greetings Workshop 1.0. Back up your project to prevent losing your work.
Upgrading to Greetings Workshop version 2.0
To upgrade from Greetings Workshop version 1.0 to Greetings Workshop version 2.0, Standard or Deluxe Editions, follow these steps:
- Insert the Greetings Workshop version 2.0 compact disc into the CD-ROM drive. If you have the Deluxe Edition, the setup compact disc is labeled “Multimedia Projects and Setup.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upgrade to version 2.0.
Additional query words: setup installation upgrade greetingsw
Keywords : kbsetup Version : WINDOWS:2.0 Platform : WINDOWS Issue type : kbinfo ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1998.