Microsoft KB Archive/173731
HOWTO: Share Objects with Shape/Lattice Animation Between Scene
PSS ID Number: Q173731 Article last modified on 09-12-1997
IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7
IRIX NT WINDOWS
The information in this article applies to:
- Softimage 3D for IRIX, versions 3.51, 3.7
- == Softimage 3D for Windows NT, versions 3.51, 3.7 ==
This article provides the following method for sharing shape and lattice animation between scenes:
- Create a scene that only contains the object to which you will apply Shape or Lattice Animation.
- Apply a basic Lattice, or Shape animation
- Choose Info -> Elements and click Set Shared for both the object and the Lattice or Shape.
- Save the scene.
Now you can and import the object and it’s animation into other scenes by choosing Get -> Scene. When you change the Shape or Lattice animation in one scene, the changes are reflected in another.
SOFTIMAGE 3D Reference Guide: I to Z Appendices, page 894.
If you have any questions concerning the information contained in this article, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Additional query words: si si3d
Version : IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7 Platform : IRIX NT WINDOWS Issue type : kbhowto ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1997.