Microsoft KB Archive/173727
Article ID: 173727
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Money 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Financial Suite Edition
This article was previously published under Q173727
The Bill Reminder may not be updated when a bill is removed from Debt Reduction Planner (DRP), and then added back to the Debt Reduction Planner.
This problem may occur when do the following:
- You remove a bill from the Debt Reduction Planner.
- You click Keep Bill.
- You edit the bill.
- You add the bill back to the Debt Reduction Planner.
To resolve this problem, view the Bill Calendar. Viewing the Bill Calendar updates the Bill Reminder.
To update the Bill Reminder, follow these steps:
- Click Bills on the navigation bar.
- Right-click the Bill Reminder on the taskbar.
- Click Start. When the Bill Reminder opens it will be updated.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Microsoft products listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: w_money 6.0 woody
Keywords: kbbug kbpending KB173727