Microsoft KB Archive/173296
HOWTO: Remove Files that are Not Currently Used In Any Scene
PSS ID Number: Q173296 Article last modified on 09-02-1997
IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7
IRIX NT WINDOWS
The information in this article applies to:
- Softimage 3D for IRIX, versions 3.51, 3.7
- == Softimage 3D for Windows NT, versions 3.51, 3.7 ==
To clean up old scenes that contain animation, material, or texture nodes that are not currently connected to any scenes, do the following:
- Choose Get > DB_Exchange.
- Go to the specific chapter (MODELS-ANIMATION …) that you wish to clean and click See Unused. This command highlights files in the Source scroll box that are not currently used in any scene.
- Click Delete to remove the unused files.
SOFTIMAGE 3D Reference Guide: A to H, Appendices page 784.
Working with SOFTIMAGE 3D User’s Guide page 121.
If you have any questions concerning the information contained in this article, contact email@example.com by e-mail. ====================================================================== Keywords : kbgraphic Version : IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7 Platform : IRIX NT WINDOWS Issue type : kbhowto ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1997.