Microsoft KB Archive/173152
Article ID: 173152
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Money 99 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Deluxe Edition
- Microsoft Money 98 Financial Suite Edition
This article was previously published under Q173152
When creating a new goal in the Lifetime Planner (in Money 99) or in Lifetime Goals & Events Planner (in Money 98), the only currency available is the default or Base currency.
Money uses the regional settings of Windows to determine what currency base should be used. If you are in the U.S. this is usually set to U.S. dollar. You can also use the Options area in Money to change the base currency that Money uses. If you change the base setting in Money, this overrides whatever is set in regional settings.
To change the base currency within Money, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Currencies Tab.
- Select the appropriate currency and type the exchange rate in the Exchange Rate box.
- Click Set As Base Currency (in Money 99) or click Set Base Currency (in Money 98), and Click OK.
NOTE: This changes the base currency for the entire Money file.
Additional query words: w_money 6.0 7.0 international currencies foreign hat
Keywords: kbmoneyplanner kbprb KB173152