Microsoft KB Archive/173031
PRB: Error Message “No model selected”
PSS ID Number: Q173031 Article last modified on 08-26-1997
IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7
IRIX NT WINDOWS
The information in this article applies to:
- Softimage 3D for IRIX, versions 3.51, 3.7
- == Softimage 3D for Windows NT, versions 3.51, 3.7 ==
When you try to save a curve deformation keyframe the following error message appears:
No model selected or model doesn’t have spline fitting
- Your model may not be selected.
- When you saved a keyframe you did not select the correct type of keyframe; you saved a Node Curve Deformation (NCD) keyframe on an object that should have been saved as a Branch Curve Deformation (BCD)… or the inverse.
- Verify that your model is selected and that you have applied a curve deformation.
- In the Schematic view, if your object is a single element, verify that NCD appears above its name. If your object is in a hierarchy, verify that BCD appears above its name.
This behavior is by design.
If you have any questions concerning the information contained in this article, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
Additional query words: si si3d si3dmod
Keywords : kberrmsg kbgraphic Version : IRIX:3.51,3.7; WINDOWS NT:3.51,3.7 Platform : IRIX NT WINDOWS Issue type : kbprb ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1997.