Microsoft KB Archive/172838
Article ID: 172838
Article Last Modified on 11/8/2001
- Microsoft ActiMates Interactive Barney
This article was previously published under Q172838
The following is a list of games that can be played with ActiMates Interactive Barney when you use him as a standalone toy:
- Squeeze my hand and I'll quack like a duck (or oink like a pig or woof like a dog, etc).
- Squeeze my hand and I'll count with you.
- This little piggy on my toes. Let's go!
- Patty-cake patty-cake...
- I like to exercise. Watch me!
- Here's a game called "Point and find."
- Hey diddle-diddle, the cat and the fiddle.
- Let's pretend to eat a snack.
- If you'd like to hear the ABCs, squeeze my hand.
- I know a great game. It's called "The question game."
- Humpty-dumpty sat on a wall.
- Cover my eyes to play peek-a-boo.
- I know a great imagination game.
To play a game, squeeze Barney's hand. To play a different game, squeeze Barney's hand again. The games cycle randomly.
For information about the songs ActiMates Barney sings, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
173159 ActiMates Barney: Songs Barney Sings
For information about playing with ActiMates Barney, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
172844 ActiMates Barney: How to Play with Barney
Additional query words: barnie barney acti ma tes mate acta actimate acta mates actamate
Keywords: kbinfo kbhardware kbusage KB172838