Microsoft KB Archive/172442
Article ID: 172442
Article Last Modified on 10/10/2003
- Microsoft Personal Web Server 1.0 for Macintosh
- Microsoft Personal Web Server 4.0 for Macintosh
This article was previously published under Q172442
This article lists the events that cause Personal Web Server to save information entered in Control Panel.
Personal Web Server saves changes:
- When you close Control Panel.
- When Control Panel is switched into the background.
- When you change panels in Control Panel.
- After 10 seconds of inactivity.
Additional query words: 1.00 4.00