Microsoft KB Archive/172015
Article ID: 172015
Article Last Modified on 6/25/2007
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 95
- Microsoft Expansion Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator for Windows 95 1.0
This article was previously published under Q172015
The colors and markings (Aircraft Texture) on the default Aircraft in Flight Simulator for Windows 95 (FS95) can be turned off or on, as desired.
To turn the markings off or on, do the following:
- From the Options menu, click Preferences.
- Click the Display And Sound tab.
- Click Display Options...
- From the Aircraft tab, you can turn the Aircraft Texture on or off as desired.
3rd Party aircraft may require additional files to activate aircraft markings. These Aircraft may need to be run through the FS95 Aircraft Converter.
Additional query words: 1.00 6.00 flightsim fltsim flt sim fs6 fs95
Keywords: kb3rdparty kbhowto kbinfo kbusage KB172015