Microsoft KB Archive/171677
Article ID: 171677
Article Last Modified on 8/17/2005
- Microsoft Publisher 97 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Publisher 3.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q171677
If you use the Calendar PageWizard Design Assistant to create a calendar, each month is represented in a table. This article describes how to emphasize a particular day by changing the border of the cell for that day within the calendar table.
To change the border for a single table cell, use these steps:
- Place the insertion point in the cell whose border you want to change.
- Drag over the cell.
The cell should be selected (highlighted).
- On the Format menu, click Border.
- Select a border thickness and/or color. Click OK.
The border changes for only the single table cell.
Additional query words: kbusage pub95 pub97 pub3 pub4 4.00 form calendar month year emphasize
Keywords: kbhowto kbusage KB171677