Microsoft KB Archive/171606
Article ID: 171606
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Greetings Workshop 2.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Greetings Workshop 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q171606
This article discusses the various methods that you can use to delete a text box from a project.
To delete a text box from a project, follow these steps:
- Click on the text box to select it. Once selected, eight small black boxes (or handles) appear around the text box.
- You can delete the text box by any of the following:
- In Rocky's dialog box, click Delete It.
- Press CTRL+X on your keyboard.
- Press the DELETE or DEL key on your keyboard.
- Press the BACKSPACE key on your keyboard.
- Click the Cut Tool icon (the scissors) on the toolbar.
Additional query words: remove get rid of greetingsw