Microsoft KB Archive/171340
Article ID: 171340
Article Last Modified on 10/31/2006
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 3.51
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51
- Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Developer Edition
This article was previously published under Q171340
This article lists the server and client requirements for using Windows NT Remote Access Service (RAS) and the IPX/SPX-compatible protocol to connect to Novell NetWare Connect.
- Novell NetWare Connect version 2.0.28 or later
- IPX protocol
One of the following NetWare network clients:
- Microsoft Client Service for NetWare
- Novell Client for Windows NT
Remote Access Service (RAS)
IPX/SPX-compatible protocol For information about installing RAS, please see the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For information about NetWare Connect, please contact Novell.
The third-party product discussed in this article is manufactured by a vendor independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.
Keywords: kbnetwork KB171340