Microsoft KB Archive/170706
Article ID: 170706
Article Last Modified on 1/20/2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
- Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003
- Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003
- Microsoft Project 2002 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Project 2002 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 2000 Standard Edition
- Microsoft Project 98 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q170706
In Microsoft Project, if you add an alias to a field, and then insert that field into a custom form, the original name rather than the alias will appear in the Form Editor. Although alias names will appear incorrectly for field names on custom forms, the field will function properly when the custom form is opened.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the versions of Microsoft Project listed above.
Additional query words: PRJ2002 PRJ2003 PRJ 2007 prj2000
Keywords: kbbug kbpending kbusage KB170706