Microsoft KB Archive/170012
Article ID: 170012
Article Last Modified on 3/2/2005
- Microsoft Active Server Pages 4.0
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 3.0
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.1 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.5
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.5 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.5 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.7
This article was previously published under Q170012
Active Server Pages (ASP) and ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), Internet Information and Microsoft Windows NT Server version 4.0, connections to an ORACLE/Sybase database on an UNIX system may fail with an ASP Error 0115.
The problem occurs when you use Intersolv/Sybase ODBC components along with Open Client from Sybase.
NOTE: The preceding error message may not occur as long as there is only one connection. When a second connection is established the following error message occurs:
Please contact Intersolv or Sybase for a fix for this problem.
Additional query words: odbc32
Keywords: kboracle kbwebserver kbnetwork kbprb kb3rdparty KB170012