Microsoft KB Archive/169873
Article ID: 169873
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Word 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169873
When a Word document contains a text box or drawing object in both the header and near the top of the main part of the document (body), the object in the body of the document may move when you change the zoom percentage.
This problem occurs when both objects have a wrapping style other than None.
To prevent the repositioning of the object in the document, for each object in your document body and header, follow these steps:
- Click the object to select it.
- On the Format menu, click <Object> (for example Text Box), and then click the Position tab.
- In the Format <Object> dialog box, click Page in both the Horizontal From and Vertical From lists.
- Click OK.
- Drag your object to the correct position.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in Microsoft Word 97 for Windows.
Additional query words: 8.0
Keywords: kbbug kbusage KB169873