Microsoft KB Archive/169827
INV: How to Subscribe to Investor
PSS ID Number: Q169827 Article last modified on 04-02-1999
The information in this article applies to:
- == MSN MoneyCentral ==
You can subscribe to MSN Investor for $9.95/month (MSN members can subscribe for $6.95/month) and get access to all the information Investor offers. In addition Investor offers a Free 30 Trial period for all new subscribers who are residents of the US or Canada. If you choose not to subscribe, you can still use Investor, but you won’t be able to access any subscription areas of the product (see below). If you pay for your Internet access, you’ll be billed separately by your Internet service provider for that service.
When you subscribe to Investor, you get unlimited access to a wealth of stock and mutual fund information and tools unavailable to other users:
- Advisor FYI Alerts; These bulletins are like having a 24-hour expert notifying you of important changes in your investments. Everything from a sharp rise in trading volume to a hike in your funds’ expenses.
- Investment Finder; Screen 16,000 stocks and funds on over 500 criteria to find just the right ones for you. We’ve also created 20 pre-set stock and fund screens to get you started.
- In-depth Mutual Fund reports; Learn everything from risk profiles to top 10 holdings to the Past performance of managers in these reports from Morningstar and Value Line.
- Strategy Lab; Find a long-term market strategy - and watch how it works - by looking over the shoulders of six professional investment advisers managing portfolios online for Investor.
- Company Earnings Estimates; All the data you need to assess your current and proposed investments. Updated daily.
- Insider Trading; Learn whether company executives are buying or selling shares of your stock.
- Analyst Recommendations; See how the pros are rating your stocks.
- And much more including company histories, competitors, 10 year financial histories, key ratios….
Subscription-only areas are identified with a star next to the area label. For example, in Stocks, the bottom five tabs on the left have stars next to them, indicating they are available only to Investor subscribers.
To Subscribe to Investor
To subscribe to Investor, follow these steps:
On the MSN Investor Home page, click Help.
On the Help & Support page, click Member Services.
Click Sign Up.
On the Subscription Sign Up page, click the option you want, and then click Sign Up.
Type your subscription information, and then click Sign Up.
NOTE: For your security, all of the information on this page is encrypted when you send it to Investor.
After Investor accepts your subscription information, click Back To Investor to return to the Home page.
Once you’ve become a member, you’ll be asked for a name and password the first time you enter a subscription-only area.
For Investor billing issues or questions, please call (800) 576-5550.
Additional query words: 6.00 INV kbimu
====================================================================== Keywords : kbdta kbfaq Version : : Platform : WINDOWS Issue type : kbhowto ============================================================================= Copyright Microsoft Corporation 1999.