Microsoft KB Archive/169641
Article ID: 169641
Article Last Modified on 2/14/2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 Standard Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169641
BUG #: 16962 (6.5)
BUG #: 22800 (SHILOH)
Running xp_sendmail can cause SQLMail to get an exception error and stop if all of the following conditions are true:
- One of the rows returns more that 2,000 bytes.
- The @width parameter is set greater than 2,000
- The results are not attached as a file.
To work around this problem, do either of the following:
- Use the parameter @attach_results=true.
- Do not set @width greater than 2000.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
The following is the error that the client process will receive:
The following are the errors from the SQL Server errorlog:
Additional query words: mapi mail sp_processmail 18009
Keywords: kbbug kbusage KB169641