Microsoft KB Archive/169604
Article ID: 169604
Article Last Modified on 8/10/2001
- Microsoft FrontPage 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169604
There is a documentation error on page 80 of the "Getting Started with Microsoft FrontPage 97" manual. The following incorrect statement appears in the manual:
You can create a new image from the Image dialog box. To do this, select the New tab. Type in a file name for the new image, or accept the default and click OK.
The steps will not work because the Image dialog box in FrontPage 97 does not contain a New tab.
To create a new image to use in FrontPage Editor, use the following steps:
- Start Image Composer (or another graphics program).
- On the File menu, click New.
- Create your image.
- On the File menu, click Save.
To insert the image on your Web page, use the following steps:
- Start or switch to FrontPage Editor.
- On the Insert menu, click Image.
- Click the Other Location tab.
- Click Browse.
- Select the image file you want to use and click Open.
Additional query words: front page
Keywords: kbusage KB169604