Microsoft KB Archive/169542
Article ID: 169542
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Word 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169542
When you attempt to fax from Microsoft Word, you may receive the error message
- No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient
- You may receive "Undeliverable" mail messages for each document you send.
This problem occurs for either of the following reasons:
- Microsoft Fax or another fax service transport is not installed.
- You have not added the fax service to your user profile.
To work around this problem, install Microsoft Fax or a different fax service transport to your computer and configure your user profile to include the fax service.
For additional information, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Additional query words: 8.0
Keywords: kberrmsg kbinterop kbprb kbusage KB169542