Microsoft KB Archive/169337
Article ID: 169337
Article Last Modified on 1/13/2001
- Microsoft Visual Studio 97 Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Learning Edition
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Professional Edition
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0 Enterprise Edition
This article was previously published under Q169337
The Repository does not support the ability to remove a relationship from a relationship collection given its OBJID.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a bug in the Microsoft products listed at the beginning of this article. This has been fixed with Visual Studio Service Pack 1.
For additional information about the Visual Studio 97 Service Pack 1, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
170365 INFO: Visual Studio 97 Service Packs - What, Where, and Why
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start a transaction.
- Add an object to a relationship collection. For example, "oRelCol.Add oRepObj."
- Commit the transaction.
- Start a new transaction.
- Try to remove the relationship from the relationship collection with the relationship collection's "Remove" method. For example, "oRelCol.Remove oRepObj.ObjectId."
After committing the transaction, the relationship should be removed.
Error #13: "Type Mismatch."
Keywords: kbbug kbfix kbvs97sp1fix kbvs97sp2fix kbvbp500sp1fix KB169337