Microsoft KB Archive/169251
Article ID: 169251
Article Last Modified on 10/22/2000
- Microsoft Excel 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169251
When you view a chart on a chart sheet in print preview in Microsoft Excel, you may receive the following error message:
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- You click Entire Workbook under Print What in the Print dialog box. -and-
- For any of the worksheets in the workbook, you click Draft Quality on the Sheet tab in the Page Setup dialog box. -and-
- You view the worksheet in print preview, and then immediately view a chart sheet in print preview.
To work around this problem, do not print any of the worksheets using the Draft Quality setting. To determine whether any worksheets are printed using Draft Quality, check each worksheet individually. To determine whether a sheet is using the Draft Quality setting, do the following:
- With a worksheet selected, click Page Setup on the File menu.
- In the Page Setup dialog box, click the Sheet tab. On the Sheet tab, determine whether the Draft Quality check box is selected. If so, then that worksheet will be printed in draft quality, and the error message occurs. Click to clear the Draft Quality check box and click OK.
Repeat these steps for each worksheet in the workbook.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Microsoft products listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: XL97
Keywords: kberrmsg kbchart kbprb KB169251