Microsoft KB Archive/169066
Article ID: 169066
Article Last Modified on 8/17/2005
- Microsoft Team Manager 1.0 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q169066
After you create a new team file based on an existing team file with a custom sort, the View/Grouping menu will show both No Grouping and Custom Grouping as being selected.
The team file used to create the new team file was saved saved with a custom grouping applied.
To reset the Grouping submenu correctly do the following:
- On the View menu, click Grouping and click By People Assigned.
- On the View menu, click Grouping and then click No Grouping
The Grouping submenu will now be displayed correctly.
Steps to Reproduce Behavior
- Start Team Manager and click "Create new team file."
- Click "No, create a blank team file."
- Enter some tasks and people into the team file.
- On the View menu, click Grouping and click Custom Group on the submenu.
- Click People Assigned in the Group by list and click OK.
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click New and click "Yes, from the open file."
Note that both No Grouping and Custom Grouping are selected in the submenu for Grouping.
Keywords: kbui KB169066