Microsoft KB Archive/169021
Article ID: 169021
Article Last Modified on 2/11/2004
- Microsoft Windows CE 1.0
This article was previously published under Q169021
When you attempt to transfer a file from your Handheld PC (H/PC) to your desktop computer using H/PC Explorer, you may receive the following error message:
This behavior can occur if you attempt to copy a file to any of the following target locations:
- A CD-ROM drive
- A read-only network share
- A floppy disk drive with no disk inserted
- A floppy disk drive with a floppy disk that is full
To resolve this problem, make sure that all of the following conditions are true before you attempt to copy a file:
- You have write access to the target location.
- There is enough available storage space on the target location to store the file that you are attempting to copy.
- If the target location is a floppy disk drive, there is a disk inserted in the drive.
Additional query words: 1.00 hand held
Keywords: kberrmsg KB169021