Microsoft KB Archive/168746
Article ID: 168746
Article Last Modified on 11/9/2000
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q168746
When you save a Microsoft PowerPoint 97 for Windows presentation using the Save AS HTML wizard, some graphic objects may be missing after the conversion. These objects are usually clip art images that have been reduced in size.
The problem also occurs when you export the graphics to JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg) or CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format (.gif) format.
To work around this problem, convert the objects to enhanced metafile graphics before you convert your presentation. To do this,
- Select the object you want to convert.
- On the Edit menu, click Cut.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste Special.
- In the Paste Special dialog box, select Picture (Enhanced Metafile) and click OK.
Microsoft has confirmed this to be a problem in the Microsoft products listed at the beginning of this article.
Additional query words: 97
Keywords: kbprb kbhtml kbgraphic KB168746