Microsoft KB Archive/168665
Article ID: 168665
Article Last Modified on 1/19/2007
- Microsoft Outlook 97 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q168665
In Microsoft Outlook 97, when exporting information to the Timex Data Link Watch, events that have been marked as an All Day Event are not exported. The only events that will be exported are completed Birthday and Anniversary fields on the Details tab of a Contact.
Only events that are related to a specific Contact are exported; these events are recorded on the Details tab of a Contact. Currently, the only events that can be exported are Birthday and Anniversary.
To export these events to the Timex Data Link Watch, use the following steps:
- On the File Menu, click Import/Export.
- Click "Export to Data Link Watch" and click Next.
- Click to select Anniversaries, to export Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- Select the number of Days of appointments (if applicable) to export and click Next.
- Select the number of Tasks (if applicable) to export and click Next
- Select the Contact phone numbers (if applicable) to export and click Next.
- Select the Anniversaries, Birthdays, and other Annual events you want to export and click Next.
NOTE: Only contacts from your Contacts folder with the Anniversary or Birthday field completed appear here.
- Set the Alarms (if applicable) to export and click Next.
- Choose the Time Zone (if applicable) to export and click Next.
- Set the Data Link Watch to Comm Ready mode and click OK.
The Anniversaries and Birthdays for each Contact will be exported to the Data Link Watch.
Keywords: kbhardware kbhowto kbinterop kbprb KB168665