Microsoft KB Archive/108108
Article ID: 108108
Article Last Modified on 5/6/2003
- Microsoft MS-DOS 4.01 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 5.0a
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.0 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.2 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.21 Standard Edition
- Microsoft MS-DOS 6.22 Standard Edition
This article was previously published under Q108108
After you create a new directory on drive B using Norton Desktop for Windows (NDW), the NDW File Manager may display the newly created directory on both drives B and C.
This problem occurs when you have configured NDW to view collapsible trees (by choosing Use Collapsible Tree from the Tree menu) and you have windows for both drives B and C visible on the screen simultaneously. If the C window is not visible, it is refreshed by the time you display it and will not show the incorrect directory.
You can work around this situation by choosing to update the display. For more information on this problem, contact Symantec Technical Support.
Additional query words: 6.22 6.20 2.0 2.1 2.20